[New] As per AU circular, Anna University Semester Results (Apr/May 2023) Except I Year Published.
Institution Login (Faculty Login) – CLICK HERE to visit COE1, Anna University Portal
- Download STUCOR App from Playstore
- Navigate to the Results/Internals section
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click “Submit”
Every semester Anna University publishes Internal Marks & Examination Results via it’s Official COE1 Portal. Anna University COE1 Portal is the Pre-Examination monitoring website of the Office of Controller of Examinations, Chennai. Students can know the Revaluation, Photocopy dates via the COE1 Portal. Registration & Fee payment for distance education & special case students can also be done via the Official Anna University COE1 Portal.
What’s the purpose of Anna University COE Portal?
- Updation of Internal & Assessment Marks via coe1.annauniv.edu
- Student & Faculty profile updation
- Students can check their Assessment Marks
- Students can check their Internal Marks
- Students can file Grievance
- Registration, Fee payment for Distance Education & Special Case students.