Anna University Controller of Examinations coe1.annauniv.edu portal is one of the precious website designed by the National Infomatics Centre & maintained by the Office of Controller of Examinations.
Students can check their Results, Internal & Assessment Marks via STUCOR App.
Special Case Students Registration – CLICK HERE to Register
Institution Login (Faculty Login) – CLICK HERE to visit COE1, Anna University Portal
Students can check their Results, Internal Marks & Assessment Marks via the portal. Institutions & faculty members can update their students Assessment Marks, Profile update etc.
Every semester Anna University publishes Internal Marks & Examination Results via it’s Official COE1 Portal. Anna University COE1 Portal is the Pre-Examination monitoring website of the Office of Controller of Examinations, Chennai. Students can know the Revaluation, Photocopy dates via the COE1 Portal. Registration & Fee payment for distance education & special case students can also be done via the Official Anna University COE1 Portal.
How to check Anna University Results & Internals?
- Download STUCOR App from Playstore
- Navigate to the Results/Internals section
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click “GET RESULT/INTERNALS”
What’s the purpose of Anna University COE Portal?
- Updation of Internal & Assessment Marks via coe1.annauniv.edu
- Student & Faculty profile updation
- Students can check their Assessment Marks
- Students can check their Internal Marks
- Students can file Grievance
- Registration, Fee payment for Distance Education & Special Case students.
Tags: coe1, coe1 annauniv edu, coe1.annauniv.edu student login, coe1 anna university results, coe1.annauniv.edu results 2019, coe1.annauniv.edu results 2020