Nov/Dec 2019 B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch & M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch Examination Results dates will be announced by this month for all candidates of UG & PG. Soon live status of the Results will be shown in this website. Students can check their Results via STUCOR App. Thank You.
How to check Anna University Result?
- Download STUCOR App from Playstore
- Go to Result Section in STUCOR App
- Enter your Register Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click GET RESULT
How to apply for Photocopy/Revaluation?
- Students who aren’t satisfied with their Main Results can apply for Photocopy/Revaluation.
- Dates to apply for Photocopy will be notified via STUCOR App
- Initially students need to pay Rs.300 per answer script to their college admin for getting their photocopy of answer script.
- Then, students need to wait for 15-20 days for their photocopy to receive.
- Students can check their awarded marks for the questions and if they are satisfied they need not apply for Revaluation.
- If the students still sure than the marks previously awarded isn’t correct or feel that they should have scored more marks then, students can pay more Rs.400 per answer script to their college admin and apply for Revaluation. Dates to apply for Revaluation will also be notified via STUCOR App.
- After 20-35 days of applying the Revaluation, students results will be released. Students can check their Results via STUCOR App.
- Notification will also be sent via STUCOR App before few hours of Result Publication.
How to apply for Review/Challenge?
[Only students who had applied for Revaluation can apply for Review/Challenge]
- Students who aren’t satisfied with their Revaluation Results can apply for Review/Challenge/Re-Revaluation of your papers.
- Dates to apply for Review will be notified via STUCOR App.
- Once the date is announced students are requested to take Demand Draft in the name of The Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 25 & the fee for review per Answer Script will be Rs.3000/- .
- This DD must be submitted to your respective college admin on or before the last date.
- Notification will also be sent via STUCOR App before few hours of Review Result publication.
Legends Used :
- WHI : Withheld for want of Internal Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHE : Withheld for want of Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHB : Withheld for want of Internal Mark and Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHV : Withheld for want of Viva-Voce Mark
- WH1 : Withheld for suspected Malpractice
- WH2 : Withheld for want of approval of admission / re-admission / transfer from DTE & Director, Student Affairs.
- WH3 : Withheld – Court Case
- WH4 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (CEP)
- WH5 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (Student Affairs)
- WH6 : Withheld for want of clarification
- WH7 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the additional subjects to be written due to the change of regulation
- WH8 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the equivalency of subjects for the students admitted in v and vii semester)
- WH9 : Withheld for want of clarification from Director, Chairman sports board
- WH10 : Withheld for non cooperation by the college in central valuation
- WH11 : Results will be published along with the lower semester results
- WH12 : Hard copy of Attendance sheets not provided by the College
- WH13: Examination Fees not paid by the College
- WH14: Teacher Candidates
- SE : Sports Exemption
- WD : Withdrawal
- AB : Absent
- SA : Shortage of Attendance
- RA : Re-appearance
- BRK : Break
- UA : Absent
- NR : Not Registered
- DIS : Discontinued